View Single Post
Old 2008-09-16, 10:18   Link #1059
Amy corE
世界一嫌いだと言ってくれ

Quote:
Originally Posted by HayashiTakara View Post
Guess what cupcakes, Inoue's strength isn't based on training. Its based on her self-confidence. Her powers exist, and they are beyond powerful, its her own will is what determines how strong she is. She can train till she poops herself (machoman randy savage joke), and it won't mean jack.

And another thing, why blow what I said out of proportion? I just said, we don't know anything beyond Ichigo being responsible for her awakened powers.

Sorry to disappoint you, but Inoue is in fact the most unique character in Bleach.
Guess what, her self-confidence always has to be awaken by a second party, like Rukia (or Ulqui), for example. She is timid and not sure of her strength and if her request to train is rejected (by Urahara, for example), she wouldn't demand it or remove mountains by herself to get stronger, like Ichigo, for example. In this way, she is dependant.
Inoue can train till she thinks it pays her off. If it's no use and she thinks she is still weak/useless she'll get depressed, cry and whine until the second party comes again to comfort and help her...and so on and so on.
Throughout the series Inoue's biggest motivation has always been her need to be close to/be equals with Ichigo. Damn, her self-confidence is not as awesome as you state, then. 320+ chapters and she is still in Ichigo's "FRAGILE MATERIAL! Must protect!" box.

I'm dead disappointed, HT. DX
Her only uniqueness is that she is the only character in Bleach who is focused on romance. Her powers are not unique. The kindergarten has ended - Kubo does not draw fairies anymore, besides, barriers and shields are so much easier and less embarrassing to draw.

Her powers remind of shinigami's kidou techniques (barriers and shields). Chad's remind of hollows' powers. What's so unique about either of them? The fact that they are still human. That's all.
Ichigo, Chad and Inoue were unique until Kubo revealed vaizards and arrancars to us.

I say that the most unique character in Bleach must be the Spirit King even though we have never seen him.