View Single Post
Old 2013-08-23, 16:33   Link #25
Anh_Minh
I disagree with you all.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Triple_R View Post
Well, I can get why Kirigiri gravitated towards Makoto. Makoto did a good job in the first trial in nailing Leon. Based on that, and his personality in general, Makoto probably struck Kirigiri as being the person with the best combination of smarts and trustworthiness (Togami and Celes are/were arguably smarter, but also less trustworthy). That's the ideal person to team up with in this sort of scenario.

As for Makoto, well, I think he probably was initially flattered at having a cool, cute girl approach him the way Kirigiri did. From there, he largely reciprocated her friendliness and trust and the two forged a bit of a friendship that way. It helped that Makoto was somewhat isolated after Maizono's death, and that Kirigiri also doesn't appear to have a close friend amongst the other students.

That's what I take from the anime anyway. The game is almost certainly much more extensive and detailed here.
All true. But considering how guarded she is, that's not enough to explain why she'd feel betrayed if there isn't absolute trust between them.