View Single Post
Old 2012-02-09, 01:39   Link #89
molitar

Ok this show is just getting stupid.. the accidental deaths that have no semblance to reality.. elevators are fitted with emergency brakes in case of cable failure or earthquakes, ect.. the unrealistic fall down the stairs.. sorry but this show is losing it for me big time in the stupid unbelievable deaths.. only the glass with a big hard wind but even than the wind wasn't hard enough to tip the glass that far that was one large glass and the wind would of had to be hard enough to about blow them off their feet. So I am giving this show a very poor rating for stupidity.. They need to hire an advisor because evidently the animators do not have any semblance of reality in the death scenes.

Secondly no explanation why the HELL the class has not been sealed off if it's cursed! Damn if I was in that class I would of been visiting some priests to exorcise the damn class! But instead it's all about everyone ignoring what is really going on! And a back story of a girl that everyone loved and liked being killed in an accident than killing everyone makes no damn sense! If you were a nice person your not going to come back killing. So even the back story makes no damn sense! His own relative does not even seem to care that he's in Class 3 and acts like it's nothing!