View Single Post
Old 2009-03-18, 16:29   Link #4092
FruitsPunchSamurai
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by Nogitsune View Post
Since when was Nunally emotionally and psychologically stable?
Compared to Lelouch, maybe...
But it's still not surprising that she kind of lost it in the end. People kept lying to her, including Suzaku and the brother who was her world as much as she was his.
Her plan wasn't even retarded. Just not logical enough to make her appear as sane as people might have expected.
It didn't surprise me, and after reading Stage 0, it makes even more sense that she more or less cracked eventually.
Not to mention that it's her birth right to be a bit psycho... xD
Your argument would work if it wasn't for the fact that she was able to withstand Charles's geass with the power of her own will for so long, so I'll say she's anything but unstable in the psychological/emotional departmart. She knew what she was doing from the get go that's why she asked Schienzel if she would be the one to push the button that's why her confrontation with Lelouch was about them atoning for their sins because she knew what she was doing was wrong and as Lelouch had clearly demonstrated with he's act as an evil tyrant Schienzel was the only person she could turn to. So saying that she cracked can't be proven nor is it legit since she clearly believed in Schienzel's method because at the time he was the only one she could trust. Also I wouldn't dive too deeply into the novel's interpretation either....
FruitsPunchSamurai is offline   Reply With Quote