View Single Post
Old 2012-01-19, 15:00   Link #13
tsunade666

interesting episode. Shu being an emo and Ayase wasn't helping at all. Well everyone was feeling up the death of Gai and the events that happen 2 weeks prior which is the second lost christmas event. Tsugumi was the only one who is moving forward and also maybe Inori but maybe she is just as expressionless as always that's why I said that. Ayase was still shunning away the help of others but that's already been said before. She wants to stand on her own and doesn't want pity. The current situation in overall is bad with the whole tokyo in lock down and the communications was cut off. And everyone was being in the edge because of this and to lighten it up. A cultural festival was a good idea the character development for this episode was good and we also see that Segai was still around and even Daryl was snooping around and being all tsun tsun -_- The climax of the episode is the attack of militia or rebels which was tricked or played by Segai into attacking the school but Ayase and Shu saved the day. And I will also agree that Ayase's void is pretty normal. I think it's a void that lets you glide or maybe fly. And it also allows Ayase who wants to walk the most the ability to walk. And I can see it now that the second part of GC would be not a single endlave and void against an army but funural parlor equip with void against the army which is Japan because that old guy isn't really giving up and now the president of Japan. And they totally lock down tokyo with huge walls. This reminds me of darker than black thing >.> And with this Shu would be back in action.

Nice episode