View Single Post
Old 2012-09-12, 22:46   Link #1302
Essenar
Fallen Angel

Send a message via AIM to Essenar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teru987 View Post
Its not that big of a jump to think that he would please the fanboys. Come on he brought back Oro cause people wanted to see more of him. sasuke did a major asspull and bam Oro came back.

The enemy had a flee on sight of Minato casue they knew he was fast and the rock ninja was about to flee but he lived up to his name the yellow flash and got behind him before he even knew what happened then was killed.

I doubt that madara trained obito while he was dead. Clearly he was an old man in the last panel.

Why is Danzo existing was ENTIRELY a plot hole? I dont get what you mean he played a big part in the manga.
He was written into the Manga almost entirely to give Sasuke a power up. There was absolutely no mention of him during Part I, despite the fact that he was a pretty significant person to the village when he was introduced in Part II.

The biggest plot hole is- If he had Shisui's Sharingan and wanted to be the Hokage the whole time, why didn't he manipulate the elders after Sarutobi died? Why not be the 5th Hokage? Why wasn't he even MENTIONED during the discussions for Tsunade as Hokage? Why did the elders even CHOOSE Jiraiya before Tsunade, both over Danzo, if the elders supposedly didn't like Jiraiya or Minato for their decisions in the past?

Why wouldn't Danzo try to be the Hokage before that? And if Danzo worked with Orochimaru, why didn't Orochimaru, Jiraiya or Tsunade even MENTION him prior to his sudden appearance in Part II?

Everything about Danzo was a huge plot hole because none of his background made sense. He had plenty of opportunities to step in and be Hokage but all the plot holes pointed out the most simple truth: Kishimoto wrote him in on the fly to give Sasuke a power up.

This is completely different from Tobi=Obito. Kishimoto dropped PLENTY of hints that Tobi was Obito. Half his body had bolts in it, he dismembered an arm from the right side of his body, he had the same Kamui style technique as Kakashi, same hair style, him and Kakashi had a 'moment' when Kakashi tried to use Kamui on him and he said "that technique won't work on me'.
Essenar is offline   Reply With Quote