View Single Post
Old 2010-12-07, 17:57   Link #1990
wingdarkness
Retweet Member

Look Prodigy it’s certainly arguable, but Drew Bress set an NFL RECORD with completion % (A 20+ year record he beat)...He had more TD’s and less INT’s than the guy who won and engineered a similar 13-0 start…He had 3 brilliant National TV games (What really wins the MVP), and his performance verses the Patriots last season on Monday Night Football was a perfect QB rating game head-to-head with Tom Terrific…I read articles by football historians breaking that game down and they posited that his game against the Patriots may have been the single most exemplary performance by a QB in the modern era (Don't take it from me click and see)....I mean he did this to Belichick's Defense!

Now obviously this shouldn’t be the main criteria for giving a guy an MVP, but to put up better numbers than Manning and be a 5’9 Ewok in comparison to Manning’s stature says a lot about the incredible skill set this guy possesses…I know this will be taken with a salt-grain, but he clearly won the MVP last year…Favre was great too, but the Saints 13-0 start with Brees at the helm put him above Favre and Chris Johnson's great year (on an 0-6 start team)...