View Single Post
Old 2011-05-23, 01:08   Link #172
DragoonKain3
Osana-Najimi Shipper

A bit late... was a bit busy this weekend, being a long weekend and all for my country, not to mention getting ready for a convention this coming week. Anyways...

Unlike most people, my attention was focused on Tsuruko.

Girl A: Minako wanted you to give this to Matsuyuki-kun.
Tsuruko: You're in the same class. Give it to him yourself.
(Translation: Go fark yourselves)
Minako: You're so stuck-up! Do you look down on us because you always get to be by his side?
Tsuruko: Huh?
(Translation: What does being by his side do any good, when all these years he still has not LOOKED at me!?)
Minako: We know! Tsurumi-san you have a crush on Matsuyuki-kun, right?!
Tsuruko: What are you--?
(Translation: --saying? Don't go comparing what I feel to YOUR pathetic little crush, girl.)

I mean, Anaru is too straightforward that its no fun. Tsuruko on the other hand, since most of everything is unsaid, can't resist putting words on her mouth...

Odd that. Anaru is easy to read because she isn't honest to her feelings, yet Tsuruko being the one who openly shows how she feels is the one hard to figure out what she's thinking.

In any case, glad Tsuruko turned the other girl down. Too many times the childhood friend has been used as the messenger, mainly because childhood friend is too nice for her own good and just can't say no. Sometimes, you just got to be selfish, no?

Yukiatsu on the otherhand, well, he certainly knows the perfect time to 'save' Tsuruko from her 'rivals, and knows exactly what to say to bring a smile to her face. Almost died from squeeing when he said that he can't fool her no matter what he does, and the satisfied look at Tsuruko's face right after. Plus points for him, though still don't compare to what Jintan did this episode. That's one thing Yukiatsu don't have Jintan beat lol.

Yes its YOU childhood friend - source of BERZERKER RAGE since forever
Childhood Friend couple STATISTICS(spoilers abound though)