View Single Post
Old 2007-11-24, 23:10   Link #99
Demongod86
Gundam Boobs and Boom FTW

Felt I am thinking is more Athrun than Athrun was in that she's a super geek so she really loves her Haro more than anyone else. Lockon has a dark side, and chibi Lockon is pretty kawaii, even from this guy's standpoint. Wang Liu Mei...yeah, she's pretty out there...

That said...Sumeragi is living fanservice. Since Murrue needed the AA to be hit to bounce, Sunrise decided to one-up that and make Sumeragi the most stacked gundam character in existence. Holy crap. There's even one scene on the beach, I believe it's the Xtina and Felt one splashing at each other on the left, and on the right, it's just PURPLE BOOBY! (Not that I mind!)

Sumeragi is like Fate/Stay Night's Rider...she looks good in everything...and nothing

Yes, Sumeragi was the highlight of the episode (again =P). At least until I can see the subs and figure out what they were really saying. Oh, and for the record, Tieria is simply massive LMFAO.

*spots target*
GIANT PINK BEAMS OF DOOM AND DEATH
Tieria: Mission Completed.

I so love Virtue's overkill factor.

Felt is just so cute though...