View Single Post
Old 2007-05-15, 11:39   Link #51
Impz
Insanity Anime Blogger

Quote:
Originally Posted by ani_d View Post
I'm just practically waiting for the story to soar. If that happens I think some fansub group will be interested and pick this series up. ^.^

Haha it's so nice having two detailed summaries. I read and bookmarked both anime blogs. Keep up spreading the saimomo love. <3

I'd sacrifice my annoying brother to be in Shuurei's shoes hahaha Hmm but I love SakujunxShuurei pairing too. >] Sakujun is bad, and girls like bad boys so it was interesting to watch Shuurei and him together ^___^ Since his end was so ambiguous in the season 1, I think my hunch of him appearing this season is getting stronger. ^.^

I have a question. Was it made clear how Shouka separated himself from being the head of the Kou clan? -_- I always find it odd how he became an assassin while his lil bro Reishin gets to be the head.
I believe that he is part of the clan when he is the assassin and there is another head. However, when it came to ascension time, his bloodied hands made him reconsider the offer and he left and refused to be the head.

That's what I recalled, I can be wrong though, hehe ^^
Impz is offline   Reply With Quote