View Single Post
Old 2010-07-14, 19:59   Link #2210
Dextro
He Without a Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuXe View Post
Within the minority? How so? were people polled about this n I didn't notice?... I mean, if you guys didn't mention that there were more than 2 people involved in the DB saga (as far as writing I guess) I wouldn't have noticed any difference.. I mean there is nothing shocking enough to make me think... dam you non-Toriyama-guys! you just screw up the ever-growing well-written AHHHHHHHHH for all of us!

From where to where does the canon run? or where does the non-Toriyama work start?

I know GT was a bit over the top but given the natural progression of DB it didn't shock me as odd .. I mean, there was one strong guy, Goku defeated it.. and then came an even stronger guy n Goku defeated him... and so on until things grow outrageously out of proportion (or GT sized lol)
I think it was pretty easy to tell it changed when the dragonballs suddenly and without any reason start getting spread over the galaxy instead of the planet and when goku becomes a kid again...

But hey, I even believe there were some good moments in the GT storyline (mainly the Baby saga, I thought that one was interesting) and I yet I still think it shouldn't ever be touched again on account of the show being average at best overall.