View Single Post
Old 2012-06-21, 20:52   Link #2291
SoldierOfDarkness
The Dark Knight

Location: From the deepest abyss in the world, where you think?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Arabesque View Post
One thing I will say, if Kio is going to try and change his Grandpa's viewpoint, then he better get some pretty sad stories from the Martians he befriends while in captivity, cause Flit got under his belt stories about how a boy lost his mother, how he got his home colony destroyed twice, how he had an innocent civilian girl used as a human child before being killed in front of him, how a man had his entire family while they were living in a non-military colony killed for no reason, and of course how a certain Olivertown had it's civilian population just cause the Vegans felt like it.

Then again, Kio is meant to be the saviour. If anyone will be able to justify the unjustifiable ...
Judging from the preview I'm guessing he'll meet a couple orphan kids or something.

That or according to the spoilers Kio finds that Ezcelant is essentially holding the Vagans hostage.

I could be wrong but isn't it common knowledge to the populace on what the Vagans are and why they are fighting?

The entire story and such was pretty much given out to Flit and co. when they attacked the Vagan's secret base.
SoldierOfDarkness is offline   Reply With Quote