View Single Post
Old 2012-11-25, 17:19   Link #4
InsaneX3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vladrave View Post
Try theTsukihime manga.
For anime, Try Fate Zero or Kara no kyoukai.
I listed Fate Zero in my spoiler already, its an amazing anime! Also watched Tsukihime and it was good too. There are many Kara no kyoukai movies, do they all have different stories?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kitten320 View Post
Too bad about female character part because Yomi from Ga-Rei Zero would fit nicely.
Another great female character would be Homura from Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica. Both series and characters are awesome, you really are restricting yourself.

You can try Aoi Bungaku Series whih are set of mini stories, some could be of your liking.

Baccano! has a lot of psycho characters.

Naru from Ghost Hunt could work.

Hundred Stories, the main guy is not what you want but animation is dark/weird and disturbing just like some episodes so worth a check.
I know the Ga-Rei manga and i really liked it! But yeah you are right, i am restricting myself but i don't really want to because i know there are some amazing ones! But most of the time i get bored while watching such Animes/Mangas

Mahou Shoujo Madoka★Magica looks too childish for me. I think i will still try the first episode though.

I already watched Baccano! and it made me really sad that it was over so soon Really great anime!

Gonna try Ghost Hunt, thanks!

Hundred Stories might work
InsaneX3 is offline   Reply With Quote