Thread: Licensed Rosario+Vampire Manga
View Single Post
Old 2009-12-04, 05:32   Link #12495
GrrDraxin

Send a message via Yahoo to GrrDraxin
Okay, so either could pull off a deadpan inner Moka, and looking at their credentials, maybe even outer Moka. Anyone that could pull off cutesy characters like Neneko Izumi from DearS(Chiwa Saito), or Chiriri from Bottle Fairy(Kaori Nazuka) could probably make it work. But if the anime ever gets licensed outside Japan, then we'll really have an issue going for who to choose there.

So here's my own guide to the anime, I took some time to skim through both seasons, and as expected, Capu 2 fails to even bother keeping with even half of the manga story elements. But the thing you'll notice is the elements are there, but the context is different for most of the anime compared to the manga. At least someone here has to stick up to the anime. It may be bad, but it's worth more than a couple still images that pop up every now and then, and I'm not referring to the manga, in case someone misinterprets that line.
Spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arturro View Post
You just reminded me about Velkin from Valkyria Chronicles in anime adaptation. Gyaaah my eyes are melting!

How nice of you to give us that visual.

I have no frame of reference for Valkyria Chronicles, so I have no idea just how bad it supposedly is. I haven't played the game (don't have a console to play it on) and I didn't take an interest in the anime, because it's very rare that I get interesting in RPG fantasy game based anime.

Last edited by GrrDraxin; 2009-12-04 at 08:19.
GrrDraxin is offline   Reply With Quote