View Single Post
Old 2006-02-25, 12:59   Link #44
guess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diodati
lol thankyou.

Based on that translation though:

Tomoe was able to move Shizuru out of the cell because she's been doing duties for Nagi/Schwarz - and if she does well with her performance in the future she may get another choice/reward - from Nagi/Schwarz.

I'm sorry but I fail to see the 'now you must reward me too oneesama' in that translation. Judging the scene and animation, Tomoe doesn't seem to automatically think her reward is getting physical with Shizuru, but being able to move her out the cell (which would fit better with the previous episode) I mean it is an improvement from a cell - Shizuru still being imprisoned doesn't seem to me a seedy masochistic plot on Tomoe's behalf, but simply because Nagi wouldn't let Shizuru go free anyway.

Tomoe mentions that she has to work harder to get another reward (like the one she's just got in getting Shizuru out of handcuffs) - we have no idea what Tomoe would choose for that to be. It's reading between the lines to suggest it's ''well Shiz I'm only going to work harder for you if you make it worth my while.''

It seems to be Shizuru who implies (and encourages) that she sees Tomoe working harder to get another reward 'for Shizuru' - however tongue-in-cheek that may be.

I don't mean to be the dissenter here, and maybe I'm dumb, but can people really pinpoint where exactly Tomoe comes across *that* sinister in this conversation.
I think Tomoe's reward is Shizuru. Now she owns her. Another reward is God knows what. I mean, at this point, we don't know what Tomoe will be working on. "Then you will have to work hard" is a sarcasm from Shizuru. That is the way I see it.