View Single Post
Old 2011-04-06, 07:24   Link #307
Natsuki Hyuga
(☞゚∀゚)☞ロンパアアアア!! 

Send a message via MSN to Natsuki Hyuga
Well... If you want one example, that certain scanned page is... describing Ranka's feeling to Alto. Yeah, all of them. Quantity wouldn't be bad IF the writing is at least interesting, however...

Boy, it was annoying to see the 'but's. I mean, really, do we need one and a quarter full page of dragged out shoujo-esque -no, I'm not kidding. Seriously.- description of what the heck does Ranka's form of love to Alto is...? (It's not helped with the damned wording being repetitive and annoying when you are reading it in a go.)

Most of the reviewers get the feeling that the characterization here is watered down or sth, and then the scenes just don't have the emotional impacts like what they have seen from the movie. And then some. I haven't seen the details for the people who gave it good review, but the gist of the bad reviews are how much the novel is just... Blech to them. The emotions they feel in the movie just disappear in the novelization.

-cough now to disappear to oblivion again... Damned charger busted on me and I have to redo 3 excel spreadsheets asdfhjkl /brain disconnect now/-

Natsuki Hyuga is offline   Reply With Quote