View Single Post
Old 2007-01-05, 09:19   Link #66
Sabaku Kyu
The Ironman

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geta Boshi View Post
Good point that should end this discussion once and for all . But no it will go on same stuff happened during Who is AL . Evnthough facts are right in front of us proving Yondi is dead with some weird twisted logic Yondi will be linked to anyone
There aren't any "facts", just the story we've seen so far. Only someone with the Uchiha bloodline can get MS. You must kill your best friend to get MS. These were "facts" presented by Itachi, both proven false. Characters in comics and manga come back from the "dead" all the time. Simply saying he's dead b/c he was stated to be dead isn't enough. And the fact that the details about his death are so vague make many people understandably suspicious. I'm not trying tout this as absolute truth, merely as a possibility, one that is not too crazy or illogical to fit in with what we've seen so far.

The point about the coffin has been brought up several times before. The only thing known for sure is that Oro tried to summon a coffin. In the manga, the coffin is never even shown. In the anime, a coffin bearing Yondaime's symbol is shown but you should consider this an educated guess of the animation team and not Kishimoto's own intention. After all, the logical and most likely explanation is that Oro was trying to summon the previous Hokages, but how does that prove for sure he knew for sure Yondi was dead? Edo Tensei doesn't even require the physical bodies of the summons.

Quote:

Yondi is Naruto

Yondi is AL

Yondi ramen Dude in Disguise

With the same logic going around I can Prove Yondi ---> Anakin Skywalker
No doubt you can twist logic to prove any point. I try to avoid that, but the most likely answer isn't always correct. Your mention of Anakin is ironic. I bet if this was 1979 and someone told you "Hey, I betcha Darth Vader turns out to be Luke Skywalker's father..." you would've said "Man, that's impossible. Luke's father is dead! Obi Wan said so! Darth Vader killed him.." We all know how that would turn out.
Sabaku Kyu is offline   Reply With Quote