View Single Post
Old 2006-12-02, 07:13   Link #112
katsumi
ghostly member

Overall I liked this episode, but the ending, when Zero appeared in public with his new founded order was just a lil' bit too dramatic (=cheesy....) IMO. I guess that's because of Zero/Lulu's personality

Anyway, the episode left us with some details not explained. The discussion here concerning the scene between Zero and Euphemia is interesting.
At first I took it just as a suspense scene that's without deeper meaning as some discussed, but you guys got my curiosity. And now I can't wait to see if there was more to this scene and if it will be important for later developements in the series. Actually, I hope it has some meaning to it, otherwise it would just add to the cheesyness I sensed at the end of the episode. Why point a gun at someone if you let her/him go afterwards?

I sense upcoming complications within his Order as he was very secretive (?) about it when the "terrorists" asked him what his intentions were. And Karen's facial expression at the end also left me with an uncomfortable feeling. I think it wasn't too clever to let his fellow "knights" in the dark about his plans. He acted like that in previous episodes when it came to fighting, but the fight against Cornelia showed the weakness of this approach.
It seems to me they are nothing else than puppets to him, like the players in a game of chess, who are there to be strategically placed as best fitting for the outcome of the game = to win.
But those aren't emotionless chess pieces, they are humans and at the moment I think he tends to forget that.

On another topic: I still haven't gotten 'round to read through the morality discussion, but on the surface there is a similarity to DN (topic). Just wanted to add my view as for now
katsumi is offline   Reply With Quote