View Single Post
Old 2006-12-02, 11:41   Link #116
Owaranai Destiny
Nick of Time~

Send a message via AIM to Owaranai Destiny Send a message via MSN to Owaranai Destiny
Episode 8 was excellent as usual...Somehow it didn't have the same impact as episode 5 or 7 did, but perhaps that's because I was expecting quality of the same caliber from the former.

Thinking about it, the Order of the Black Knights would be something Lelouch thinks up of, anyway. I suppose it might be that remaining speck of royalty blood in him that makes him think that way. If not, it might be simply in direct opposition to the 'Knights' of the Britannian Empire, but I'm thinking too much on the second point.

I really hate to admit it, but looking at Suzaku's and Euphemia's reactions to Zero's speech and Nina's stupid little predicament respectively, they are starting to remain me more and more of the "Godly Couple" from a certain Gundam series. Can't say too much for Suzaku, since I've only caught a glimpse of his expression during the entire sequence, but somehow the way they do things seem to share the same nature as that of "Them".

As to what Lelouch might (or might not) have said to Euphemia, I think it's pretty interesting when it comes down to the point where we get on a emotional rollercoaster ride for her regarding her own family and what they have been doing (both her elder brother and sister massacring or at least ordering the genocide of numerous innocents. To put it mildly, an ignorance of the importance of the lives of people they don't really care much for). Putting together what she might possibly wish for from episode 5 (or was it 4 or 6? Can't remember), it certainly comes into conflict with her ideals.

Then again, no more turnabouts. I don't want to see a main character suddenly ditched for another goody two-shoes to take over. Too many bad memories of that.
Owaranai Destiny is offline   Reply With Quote