View Single Post
Old 2010-11-22, 06:58   Link #7286
risingstar3110
✘˵╹◡╹˶✘

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Casey View Post
Here's how I think things are going to go from here. Nagi's going to fall in love with Luca, but she'll be worried and depressed about whether she should act on those feelings because she thinks Hayate will feel hurt. Eventually Nagi will decide that she loves Luca and the two begin dating; Hinagiku confesses her feelings to Hayate shortly after, who smiles and tells her that he feels the same way. Things seem happy and blissful with so much love in the air, Hayate x Hinagiku and Nagi x Luca the new couples that everyone's talking about...

But wait! Athena's returned to stir up some trouble! In a bid to break the relationships up and get Hayate all for herself, Athena tells Hinagiku that Hayate is cheating on her with Luca, which of course means that Luca is cheating on Nagi (This plan also serves a second purpose - to ruin Hayate's reputation so much that no other girl will ever trust him enough for a relationship). These lies kick off the dramatic, heartwrenching final story arc of Hayate no Gotoku.

Those are just my predictions as to how things will unfold from here; I might or might not be right.
Very creative thinking...

Just second to that post about how Athena competing against Hinagiku to be the lead for the massive yuri harem.... and Hayate acts up his feminine self to be a part of it...