View Single Post
Old 2007-07-07, 08:41   Link #352
Tiamat's Disciple
Disciple of the Flames

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lucipher View Post
KGNGE <3 Yeah i know but still sucks when i know this Anime is gona be great that its only gona be 12 Eps i was hopping for 26. Just look at KGNGE they already made a Spinoff and looks to be a 2nd spin off and ontop of that a 2nd Season of the first spinoff -Muy Luv* i think its what its called. I dont really like it when a show is 12 Eps they always feel so rushed. They start off great *a littlw slow* then all of a suddent they just storm threw everything. Its kinda hard to get a feel on all the chars by the time its done.
Im sorry but you can not class Akane as a spin off of KGNE, thats sacralige of the highest order. KGNE was an awsome story, Akane suked beyond belief and the only thing it had in connection with KGNE was that Akane was in it. By the end of the first epi deleted it and wanted to blow up the company that made it >.<

School Days would become boring if it was 26 eps, there's just not enough solid material, 12 eps is just around right.

Bet they don't do the violent ending though heheh, i played the game a while back and got the ending where she comes up on the bridge and knifes my GF lol, now THAT was an ending hehe
Tiamat's Disciple is offline   Reply With Quote