View Single Post
Old 2004-11-30, 23:35   Link #73
USB500
*facepalm.jpg*
*Author

Send a message via MSN to USB500 Send a message via Yahoo to USB500
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fronzel
Evangelion Opus is amazing, but I can't find a place for anyone to download it (a grave injustice), and can't remember how I got it in the first place....in fact, ShonenDizzyCow is amazing in general...and you can't download any of his videos on AMV.org! Rei, Clone Trooper, Eva Potential, Akira Under My Skin, Symbolic Love Story…all excellant!
Evangelion Opus is some of the greatest AMVs I've ever watched.

I keep tons of AMVs in my PC, and here are some of the recommended (dunno whether animemusicvideos.org still host them).
-- RahXephon - Euphoria. I can't say a thing about this; it's professionally done, I tell you.
-- Azumanga Daioh - The Lord of the Yen. This AMV is plain weird, as it combines scenes from Azumanga and the three trailers of LOTR.More infos can be found here.
-- Cowboy Bebop - Failed Experiments in Video Editing. It's funny to see how the creator of the video tried to experiment with Cowboy Bebop AMV (and failed miserably).
-- Angelic Layer - Angelic Gear Perfect. Using the Theme from Metal Gear Solid 2 (Perfect Remix). Amusing. Simply amusing.
USB500 is offline   Reply With Quote