View Single Post
Old 2013-07-25, 22:07   Link #36
Firefly00

Send a message via ICQ to Firefly00 Send a message via AIM to Firefly00 Send a message via Yahoo to Firefly00
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kyero Fox View Post
Saint's Row just shat its self, while 4 is going to be a expansion, GTA5 is going to be a gigantic step foward.
I can't in good conscience dispute this point. Yes, SR3 is fun to jump into when you want to blow off some steam for a bit, but some rather odd decisions were made in development which could be argued to be steps back from its prequel.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kameruka View Post
From what I heard I can explore every inch of Los Santos right after I start the game, pretty much like Skyrim.
That fact that you couldn't annoyed me about previous iterations in the series.

Quote:
Another thing I going to love is I can buy some real estates. In Skyrim the main purpose to buy real estates is to unlock more NPCs, which called as "housecarl" in that game. I wish real estates in GTA V will give us more than just a house, maybe some NPCs which can assist you in some missions.
From what I've seen, you can have NPCs assist with the preparation for some missions (hypothetical example: having a computer expert probe the target building's network for useful vulnerabilities), but I'm not sure about the boots-on-the-ground sort (something San Andreas and Saints Row do provide).

Sort of related: I cannot help but wonder if this go-around will bring back the idea of certain outfits having gameplay benefits (i.e. police uniform letting you wander the non-public areas of precincts so long as you don't cause trouble) - something which was present in Vice City, but oddly absent since.
Firefly00 is offline   Reply With Quote