View Single Post
Old 2011-07-31, 22:20   Link #681
Redeyes260
Los Illuminati

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr Hat and Clogs View Post
Um, if google translator isn't failing me, but does that say there is going to be three movies?

something like "I believe there will be three short films that will help provide deeper background and information on the story and characters."? Or does my Google deceive me.

Also, awww, cute... be nice if the books were out faster heh.
Soo... I had to copy/paste that whole page and found what you're talking about... It's hard to understand due to Google, but they're improving >_>...

This is the Japanese wording:

なお、「狼と香辛料 17 Epilogue」【AA】の感想には、ふらりとゆけ!さん『いよいよ最後のお話。Epilogueでのホ ロのかわいらしさは異常なくらい。次第に変わっていったロレンスは、昔の自分のような人に余裕で対応できる 人間になっている。 そして短編3本は、世界観とキャラを深める物語になっていると思う』や、ネット世代の 雑評論さん『経済を扱い、大きな話題を呼んだライトノベルの最新刊にして完結巻。後々まで名作と評価される だろう。完結してこその評価だ。世の中延々と続けさせられる作品もある。二重の意味で幸せな結末を迎えた訳 である』、徒然なる一日さん『あれ?不覚にも涙が・・・ノーラやエーブなど、今までロレンス達が出会ったキ ャラも登場し、本当に大団円に向かっているんだなぁ・・・と感じました』などがある。

This is what google made:

In addition, "17 Epilogue Spice and Wolf" The thoughts [AA] is wandered and Yuke! I "finally the last story. The cuteness of Jolo in the Epilogue is unusual enough. Lawrence were changed gradually, which is who can afford to support people like me in the past. Three short films and I think that is deepening the characters and story world "and says critics miscellaneous net generation" Handling the economy, and to the new publication of the complete winding Light sparked quite a conversation. Art will be evaluated until later. Evaluation of what's been completed. Some continue to work endlessly provoking world. Is not reached a happy ending in a double sense, "says one day become Tsurezure" It? Nora and Ebu such a deep tears, also appeared in Lawrence's character we ever met, I felt that I really towards the denouement, "and the like.

I think that might just be speculation though... But in the assumption that there will be, This makes it win. As it will draw in more audience.