View Single Post
Old 2012-02-23, 00:41   Link #582
Sphire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Team Rocket Elite View Post
It's because of how the characters are placed after nominations and how characters move between rounds. 12th, 13th, 36th, 37th, etc. place are the worst places to be. Erio would actually get easier groups if she got fewer nominations. For example Irisviel was 22nd and she got 3 much easier groups as opposed to the three impossible groups Erio got. Also since Erio kept placing second, she went from Kanade to Kuroneko to Eucliwood's group. If she came in 7th in Kanade's group, she would have been moved to Victorique's group. After that if she came in 6th she would go to Homura's group. Due to not doing badly, she gets tougher groups.

With that said, I don't think Erio was strong enough to win any of the group. She might have had a slight chance at Homura, I guess.
Oh, I haven't been paying attention to the rules. I thought the final round was gonna be based on pure R1 and R2 performance. Then again I guess that's part of the charm, letting the luck of nomination factor in too. I mean, she placed lower than Madoka in noms, yet looks stronger now.