View Single Post
Old 2012-03-23, 08:51   Link #4028
IkuzeMinna
Shall we?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Eeni View Post
I'm not quite sure where this notion that he wanted and actively kept people away came from when his personality is the exact opposite.
THIS. Thank you! This angsting is so overplayed by the fandom. While it's true that he doesn't want to get anyone into trouble (since he is a Gundam pilot, not death incarnate), it's not like he goes out of his way to be as unsocial and callous as he can be. That's Heero. Duo is the exact opposite. *points at his interaction with Relena, Heero, Quatre, Wu Fei and Hilde*

I also don't get where the notion came from that Heero and Duo are best buds (probably the yaoi fandom >_>). Sure, they're friends but best friends? Those two don't even understand each other half the time whereas Heero and Trowa don't even need words to know what the other is thinking. Likewise, we see Duo and Quatre hang out together way more than any of the other pilots.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky black swordman View Post
Can some tell me what is happening in the like how did this happened ? What I mean is what is FT about and where are we at now?

And what do the new gundams look like ? I like the all the gundams but i like heero's gundam's more like wing zero.
HAHAHAHAHAHA! Sorry. It's been nearly two years and we still don't know what the stupid suits look like. Or the pilots. -__-

As for a summary, Deacon's timeline should do. part 1 part 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deacon Blues View Post
I'm still trying to figure out why we have all of this useless background information being shoved down our throats anyways :/
Once you find an answer let me know, please. I'm drawing a blank here, too.
IkuzeMinna is offline   Reply With Quote