View Single Post
Old 2008-04-12, 02:49   Link #103
Torri_fay_torren@hot
Former # 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by Manji Midou View Post
I'd like to ask something....
What was yuki honestly thinking when she told zero that her vampire side ate her other half? She knew that would upsett him even more. It's pretty to me that she cares for Zero more then she actually think she does...even she has yet to come to terms as to how much her feelings for him are as she in her mind goes "what is zero to me".......
I think all she has is a childish probably admiration that she has confused for love towards kaname and the one she truly loves is zero which is why it puzzled me why she said it...it not only hurt and angered zero but she ended up hurting herself too....
I think she wanted him to know that ya she was no longer human she is not the same person she was. Just a theory but I think him putting a gun to her head probubly upset her. Right know I think she is trying to push him away because she herself is confused about the turn of events. Is she human or is she a vampire? She really is very confused. And well she knows that Zero will hate her now, she is likely thinking just to end things between them as cleany as possible.

One thing more this is just my $.02 but Kanama loves her that is clear and its not about advaning his blood line so to speak. He has been lonely for a long time and only really cares about her. (I'm much to lazy to look for specific details of this though) Zero loves her and needs to stop acting like a dang fool. As for yuuki that is a bit harder to determine. Most of the time I think she thinks of Zero as a brother and someone to protect with occasional hints of romance, and Kanama as her hero whom she admires fiercly and is crushing own but is too differn't . But now everything has changed. I can't deside who I want her to go with because Zero's attitude right know is anoying and I can't really figure out Kanama completly. This is almost as bad as fruits basket for me in picking out the right guy for her.