Thread: Dating
View Single Post
Old 2007-11-24, 19:07   Link #210
Sakura_Kinomoto
Kaede/Ama Fan boy

Thanks for all the advice guys ill try to explain things we began our relationship as would any couple , we sent little love notes to each other via email or draw pictures for each other. i would occasionaly hold her hand or put my arm around and i would tell her how cute/beautful she looked. I would ring her maybe every 4 or 5 days i didnt think that was very often because i didnt want to seem demanding. I did call her my Girl Friend but well she called me her boyfriend. It was near her birthday so i had forked out alot of money to give her a B-day/personal gift from myself it was a necklace that cut deep into my money lol. mabye that might have been a problem spending a bit like that on her.

And what the other guy, Beau said it wasnt true i didnt think of her that way i mean sex hadnt crossed my thought path even once. plus her mum would murder me. I dont know why im not talking to her now but i think it has to do nwith nervousness and just how i feel around her now + she has started spending alot of time with Beau who might i add i hate his guts * to Fome* yes i do believe he is a douchebag and i wanted to kill him i have been in my fair share of fights but im not the strongest chip off the block. neways where was i didnt want to lose my friendship with her at first but now it seems we have just drifted apart.

With my acne aswell lol it isnt ur ordinary every day Acne ill take a pic and post it when my camera's working and ull see how bad it is.

And about my interests i dont know where u are lol but where i am i have to be the only guy who is into that stuff and well while i do consider myself a romantic ** ive done my fair share of love letters and romantic gifts** i dont exactly consider myself the greatest suitor or one that girls would go after. I honestly did all i could to try to make her feel comfortable in our relationship but i guess i failed but who knows maybe with u guys here i might be able to dabble my toes back in the pond in a little while

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiemi View Post
You shouldn't think like that. That kind of thinking can lead to disaster. I'm "talking" to you from experience. I always had my share of "suitors" that I rejected because I was too picky and they were just... in my teenage years. In fact, I still dated guys that were just... (flunking classes, no goals, runaways, etc) No wonder my parents never liked my bfs! But you know, none of these guys was perfect and the guy with whom I lasted longest in a bf/gf relationship had acne, but he was very sweet and caring, even if he had no specific goals in life in a sense. He drives trucks now and has a wife and three kids, even though he is very plump and still gets acne.

In my case, in my early twenties I developed extremely bad acne. The guy that was my hugest crush ever kindly rejected me. (Yes, I actually confessed via love letter. ) Didn't last even two months and a half with another guy because he told me I didn't turn him on and then, my self-esteem crashed. I met then the guy I married. He had lots of issues and was extremely cold, volatile, and violent even against his mother. I was extremely afraid of him, but I thought that with my bad acne, no other guy would ever want me and this guy said that he loved me, even if my face looked so horrid along with many parts of my body, including my back, like in your case. (He actually said that too about my body and always pointed my imperfections to hurt me. )

Anyway, I married this guy due to my low self-esteem issues and this decision only led me to lots and lots of suffering in his hands with violence against me, his mother, and then our daughters. In the end, we split after a death threat because I got even more scared and couldn't handle it any longer.

You're still quite young. You can visit a dermatologist if you think your acne is too severe, but don't let the issue put you down. Plus, not all girls are as shallow as to just reject you due to those issues so don't think you have no chance. You can also try seeing a counselor. Sometimes that helps.

Good luck with trying to gain confidence!
it seems like u have been through alot aswell and it seems as if u made the wrong choice with the guy u choose and that guys a real bastard i mean making taunts at you just to hurt you i hate people like that. u did the right thing by splitting up he was a total....u know. Dont let people get u down like that while u may have blemishes on the outside i bet ur a really beautiful person inside and that is what counts

If u want i can keep u all updated to my progess its good having people to talk to
Sakura_Kinomoto is offline   Reply With Quote