View Single Post
Old 2010-12-09, 02:07   Link #140
rakusukira

Quote:
Originally Posted by AlphaDragoon View Post
Ding ding. You are correct, sir.

And I'd be all for a female protagonist as long as they don't:

A: Make her a sex object.
B: Go the alternate route and make her the "Badass! Femme! Fatale!", such as the most terrible Final Fantasy main character in history, Claire "Lightning" Farron.
what?! Lightning s awesome.. that only thing that destroyed her persona was Snow and Serah..

please, not another 00 series.. no offense but 00 was meh.. the mecha designs, for me, was terrible.. and Setsuna being a rip-off of Heero?? gimme a break, Heero was a better protagonist really..

I'd prefer another CE series possibly a hundred years after GSD to start something new.. although I wouldn't mind if Kira takes the spotlight again.. this time, hopefully, he will be up against someone related to his past.. I'll just pretend Shinn did not exist..

They need to milk up CE series more..

UC series?? well, if it's a direct sequel to Gundam UNicorn then I would watch it.. provided that Banagher and Mineva are still the leading cast . I know Unicorn is not finished yet but hey, who knows..

Another WING series?? nah, GWING is too milked up in my opinion.. it already ended when the total disarmament treaty happened so i highly doubt another series related to WING would come out..

so i think it's either gonna be a CE series or a direct sequel to Gundam Unicorn
rakusukira is offline   Reply With Quote