View Single Post
Old 2006-09-25, 18:43   Link #3
kauldron26
Med Student

this show has been ruined because the writer and the producers refuse to grant a resolution. The show shouldnt even be called school rumble anymore... it should be called "masterpiece anime that was destroyed due to money hungry bastards"

Now i wouldnt be complaining if the first season wasnt so incredible... if the first season was mediocre i could care less... but when a show is just sooo amazing and then sinks into a pile of crap... it just hurts...

How in the world can characters not develop in 52 episodes??? how?? How can they possibly still have tunnel vision?? Tenma, Tenma, Tenma, Tenma, WTF Harima?? open your eyes!!

~sigh~ it wouldnt be this frustrating if even in the manga there was some development... 40 chapters later and guess what people!!! STILL NO DAMN DEVELOPMENT!!

o well... i guess midori no hibi still owns the crown for greatest comedy-romance anime IMHO.

kare kano was perfect but then episodes 19 - 26 were animated by 4 year olds, and it was incomplete.
Ai yori Aoishi was good from episodes 1 - 4 and then filler killed it but eps 21 - 24 was awesome, but the sequel was horrendous. Both kare kano and AYA were great but too flawed.
Honey and Clover was a phenomenal masterpiece, but then incest had to be included between cousins, who had a father daughter relatioship.... and that just killed it for me...
Karin was pretty good actually...

Is it really that hard to make a comedy romance anime?? maybe i should just give up on the genre, im a 22 yr old med student for Pete's Sake. But goddamnit i love a great love story: greatest couples ever: Blue and Hige, Caska and Gats, Hachimaki and Tanabe, Ayato and Haruka, Van and Hitomi... why cant we have a love story comedy with characters this developed??

Midori no Hibi on the other hand was just so fufilling... funny as hell, touching, and dramatic. just wonderful.