View Single Post
Old 2007-06-30, 20:30   Link #116
Namingway

Ok, it might be a long shot to post in an old sticky for information, but it seems like the most relevant place to ask.

I can't get the installer to work on the games. I don't have east asian languages (or whatever it is that I need) so all the text is gibberish and question marks, and when I fumble through that, the game starts to load, but no progress is ever made. I guess I need those east asian languages after all. The problem is, they're not on my computer already, and when I try to install them, it says I need a windows CD. I don't have this CD, I never had it to begin with.

My copy of windows is authenticated, according to Microsoft, but none of their downloads on their page work for me, they all show up as broken links. Even then, I don't exactly what the file that I need is specifically called. This also prevents me from Googling it. I could sort through countless unrelated information for days before I found what I needed, downloading random crap that i don't even need or know what it is.

It's all been quite frustrating. Long story short though: Does anyone of a place where I can download Japanese language for use with AppLocale or the regular installer?