jaisrh

Quote:
Originally Posted by golthin View Post
well,
Spoiler for episode 6 about hiromi revelation:
Spoiler for above spoiler:

Quote:
Originally Posted by UPR View Post
I can't see Hiromi and Shin have very strong feelings for each other to just have them end with different people and be happy.
True. It's hard for me to imagine either one getting over such strong feelings in so short a time.

Noe is just starting to like Shin. Aiko has liked him for a while but it has'nt been shown to be at quite the intense level that Hiromi feels for Shin. Hiromi has had these strong feelings for probably several years.

Shin has close to the same level of feelings towards Hiromi as she does for him. He is'nt even aware of Aiko liking him plus Nobuse is a huge handicap for her in Shin's mind. He is starting to feel something for Noe but probably not enough for us to say he likes her.

With only a few episodes left I can't realistically see either one moving on that easily and quickly. They have such shared depth of emotion for each other. Neither one has anything close to that feeling for any other character. This is not something you get over in a few days or weeks. Feelings of this intensity take many months and beyond to get past. Maybe the writers just want to squeeze their hearts for some extra tears before a happy ending. Next episode preview shows just how difficult it is for Hiromi.

Last edited by jaisrh; 2008-02-09 at 21:16.