View Single Post
Old 2011-09-05, 23:58   Link #73
surerman
Banned

Send a message via Yahoo to surerman
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shinn Kamiyra View Post
So unless Hero makes a dazzling heroic return, it's going to be the Demon Queen versus these merchants, huh? At least I hope so. There's no question that she's smart, but this is going to be an awesome opportunity to see if she's got any serious power on her side.
she can't be the queen if she's not the best of her kind right?
And for people to believe the rumor that both party suffered injury while the hero himself is so powerful....yes, my bet is the queen is quite strong too

reading 2nd chapter...
look like the Demon Queen take interest in the Hero earlier than similar manga (Superior)
and she's slightly tsundere, without any violence (unlike such typical character in most manga and anime), which I like.
Hope this manga scanned continuosly and didn't MIA like what happened to Shina Dark

edited:
some one just inform me, he saw a raw of this from hentai manga website, based on his description, it's just the cover with the Demon Queen on it, not sure if it's the magazine or Tankobon. Let see.....the site is pant.su..... for real?... there's some site with that name? quite brave if I must say
surerman is offline   Reply With Quote