View Single Post
Old 2011-11-21, 15:02   Link #18
Chiibi
Vanitas owns you >:3

Send a message via AIM to Chiibi Send a message via MSN to Chiibi
When has "moe" itself become a genre? I think the OP is confusing moe for ecchi fan service series..which is just dumb because there are plenty of series with moe characters that have no fan service at all: Pita Ten, Bottle Fairy, Milky Holmes, just to name a few.

Quote:
Not to mention the fact that there's hardly any story or substance in Moe anime so it's not even that entertaining anyways, unless you're a male and just looking to jack off.
Not only is this statement grossly untrue and biased, it's inaccurate. I enjoy moe-style anime and I certainly don't jack off to it as I am a girl.

Quote:
I find its demeaning, objectifying and sets back the feminist movement about 50 years.
Just because the female characters are made to look cute, it's degrading to women?

GIVE ME A BREAK. People were fapping to anime girls long before the moe style came about. Do you have any idea how much Sailormoon hentai is out there!?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
I can't understand how could people held Sailor Moon, THE ANIME, in such a high regard other than seeing through with the pinkest of pink nostalgia goggles. It was just plain bad with a very unsympathetic and unlikeable lead character and filled to the brim with fillers.
That's seriously not true at all. I find Usagi very likable and the series itself a classic. There was nothing wrong with the fillers-they were entertaining.

Last edited by Chiibi; 2011-11-21 at 15:17.