View Single Post
Old 2009-07-22, 19:08   Link #58
Freelii
( ̄▽ ̄)ノ

Well!

Done with the raw, but I'll save my vote for when I've seen it subbed and can be sure I understood everything. I gotta say that I felt a lot better after seeing the episode. A lot of the screenshots that are being thrown around look waaaay better in context. Kumasawa's pose, for example, is very brief and works fine with her startled fall.

Going into it, I was worried about the pacing since a number of people were commenting about it, but it actually seemed alright to me. I also like where the episode ended, because it says a lot about what they can do during the next one.

I think the only thing that was missing was the anger involved with exiling Genji, Nanjo, Kumasawa and Maria. Speaking of Maria, I'm very satisfied with her creepy singing, and the whole phone call was reminiscent of Shion on the phone in Higurashi.

On a final note, the way they are portraying a few things in comparison to the VN's version of events is HIGHLY revealing, and is solidifying some theories I have about who the culprit(s) could be. Probably 9/10 overall, unless the subs change something drastically.