View Single Post
Old 2010-01-21, 02:24   Link #1046
Used Can

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
She was treated like dirt and raised to believe she was subhuman. I think that qualifies as 'miserable'.
Wait, wait, wait... when was she treated like dirt? Sure, there's the whole furniture deal, but she's never been treated like dirt. Honestly mate, show me one scene, just one scene which may hint she's been miserable. Seriously, almost every single time I've made an argument, I've pointed out scenes. Now, I'll ask the same of you. All I ask is one scene, and I swear I'll give you this argument.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaisos Erranon View Post
Just wondering, who do you think it is?
Honestly, I've got no idea. (Sure "Used Can, you fag, you don't even have a theory, yet you come here and tell us our theories are wrong." I'm sorry. ) All I know is, given the amount of info we've got, we cannot conclude Beatrice is Shannon or Jessica, but au contraire, we've got information that simply conflicts with those possibilities. Jessica was basically flat out denied in EP6, and Shannon is basically chosen by process of elimination, yet the info we get about her simply doesn't match what we've got about Beatrice.

Mind you, I'm not saying Beatrice being Shannon is impossible, for all we know, R07 may give us some piece of info in the remaining episodes that will make us see some past scenes on a completely different light and realise that Shannon was actually miserable, but as of now, I don't think we can do that (well, or maybe just me, and there's some other people who can, but I'm yet to meet anyone who can), and Umineko is supposedly solvable by EP4.