View Single Post
Old 2011-11-09, 08:11   Link #2
Marcus H.
Princess or Plunderer?

EDIT: After reading where I got this, I doubt about that, lol.

Anyway, I just finished reading Riruka's narration of the Fullbringers' pasts, and as a fan of Toaru Majutsu no Index, I was able to compare them to a certain group that is almost exactly just like the Fullbringers... the Skill-Out.

Skill-Out is composed of "powerless" people who underwent the same program that created the most powerful espers in Academy City. Although not each and every "powerless" person belongs to Skill-Out, there are quite a number of them in what is supposed to be the most secure and perfect place for students who want to develop powers.

Since the Skill-Out is composed of a vast minority if "inferior" people, they were often treated badly, bullied because of their lack of abilities or just left alone as the rest continue on their development of esper powers. This is why they decide to become the majority's nightmare, taking up weapons and acting as the reason why a normal student would think twice about going through a dark alley.

Because of this, they are always the headache of the city's peace and order force, and at times they always point out that they are victims of prejudice and they should be treated equally as the rest.

However, with all those crimes they committed, is it right to just forgive them and forget everything they did?

In the Fullbringers' case, if they are the minority, why did they use their powers just like Ichigo, who is a rarity himself?

It just goes to show that they do not deserve the powers they have, and they are probably better dead or repenting for the sins they did.
Spring 2023: Yamada-kun to Lv999 no Koi wo Suru, Kuma Kuma Kuma Bear Punch! (4/12), Skip to Loafer, Tonikaku Kawaii S2 (1/12), Otonari ni Ginga (5/12) and Kimi wa Houkago Insomnia (3/13).

Contact me on Wikia and MyAnimeList.
Anime List Status ~ Watching: 33. Completed: 468. Plan to watch: 39.

Last edited by Marcus H.; 2011-11-09 at 08:36.