View Single Post
Old 2012-04-16, 14:37   Link #7985
Krono

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bonta Kun View Post
Only Natsu and Erza's fight to go, altho I'm guessing Natsu's fight will be the one that probably comes last and gets interrupted.
Assuming we manage to get through the first four days that we know about, we've still got one more solo fight, and a tag team fight. And now that I think about it, I don't think the rules or number of participants for the tag team battle has been stated. It's been widely assumed to be two people as that mean everyone on a team would fight once. People weren't counting on this much swapping out of reserve members though, and now Fairy Tail A has 4 members that haven't fought a battle, so only 3 people left to fight in the first 4 days would mean someone doesn't get to fight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergel02 View Post
For some reason i keep imagining the whole tournament finishing, and then the main big plot picks up after it.

Well, at least i hope so. Would be nice to see a shounen tournament not interrupted.

BTW, how many days doe the tournament last again? We're on the 2nd day.
I could see it going either way, though I lean towards things getting knocked off the rails near the very end.

As for how many days, originally it was said to be 7 days. Everything since then has said 5 days though, so odds are Mashima changed his mind on the length.
Krono is offline   Reply With Quote