View Single Post
Old 2012-08-13, 05:00   Link #85
rpapo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fallen3dge View Post
Wait can i ask for a spoiler?
Who does banri pick at the end of v2 and what happens to mitsuo
Well, first of all, I haven't read that far. However far you see the translation over at Baka-Tsuki, it is unlikely that I have read more than 2-3 pages further at any given moment in time.

That said, though, I have the publisher's blurbs about volumes 3-5 to make guesses from. From those,
Spoiler:

It would also appear that in these books, time is moving very slowly. By volume 5 they have only reached summer vacation of their freshman year, so only 4-5 months have passed in all.

EDIT: I expect that in the next few months the Japanese manga for Golden Time will get further into the plot than I am in the translation of the light novel. I expect to be involved in the translation of that as well, at least in the proof-reading capacity I am in right now. Then we may find the manga providing guidance for me in the translation of the light novel. The manga has already provided me with a few corrections to the light novel translation as it is, simply by virtue of it being a graphic rendition of the story. Pictures don't need translation from Japanese . . .

Last edited by rpapo; 2012-08-15 at 10:32. Reason: Additional commentary.
rpapo is offline   Reply With Quote