View Single Post
Old 2004-01-28, 13:24   Link #4
CardCaptorMoody
Dictator of the World

Location: Canada, In my basement playing DANCE DANCE REVOLUTION
Quote:
Originally Posted by CardCaptorMoody
I don't really have a couple of artists that i follow other than Utada Hikaru since she has such a hummble and gentle voice. Other than that, i usualy just listen to individual songs that appeal to me.

Edit: Well since no one has mentioned her, Mika Nakashima is also a fairly good artist. Her voice isn't the greatest but her songs have a nice vibe to them.
I just feelt that i should transfer my reply (whith out changing it) from the dead thread since i was the only one that justified and explaned why i like Hikki and Mika.

Just remembered that i also like EE Jump. I haven't really got to know them since i can't find their cds ANYWHERE, so i have only heard/seen (music videos) 4 of their songs, and from what i saw, i liked. They kind of have a fresh feel to them. One of the main vocalists also swiches from a popish sounding voice to a opera sounding voice, which is kind of interesting and it blends in well with the rest of the song. If any of you stumble along one of their CDs when you are looking around on the internet, plz pm me the url. I hate liking unique things, i can never find them

Edit: added EE Jump to the 'list'