Thread: Licensed Tears to Tiara (TV anime)
View Single Post
Old 2009-08-19, 10:56   Link #1326
Sinestra
ショ ン (^^)
*IT Support

Send a message via AIM to Sinestra Send a message via MSN to Sinestra Send a message via Yahoo to Sinestra
I loved this episode and its pretty much the one i have been waiting for. Finally we get the most of the story about Arwan/Lucifer and now i understand why he is not using his real name as well. It seems the white spirits were not so nice to humanity one could argue why would god let them do such a thing but it seem like well according to Arwans Otou san there is no god. So the surviving girl in the cave was Primula i didnt expect that.

This little history lesson has been one of my favorite episodes to date and once it finished i think we are going to have a decent amount of questions answered. I couldn't help but to link what Arthur's fathers did to Greek Mythology.

Man lived in darkness and cold until Prometheus took pity on humanity stole the secret of fire from the gods and taught the secret of fire to man. Human kind prospered and grew however since the secret of fire was forbidden to be taught to humans Prometheus paid the ultimate price. He was chained to rock and a buzzard would come everyday for the rest of eternity to pick out and eat his liver.

The parallels are uncanny.