View Single Post
Old 2010-07-28, 14:19   Link #54
Ichy
It`s a miracle!

Location: This is the Kind of Woman I want to play Games with. And by playing Games I mean.... ^____^
Quote:
Originally Posted by cloak_and_dagger View Post
So wait, shouldn't Byakuya's cells be dissolving for...the last couple of years?

Edit:
Oh wait, hot mom probably nullified the poison.
He did not use that extra feature or Aizen would know about it by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by sayde View Post
Right now, I'm enjoying what I'm reading and am able to take it in stride. Gin fans finally have something to feel good about as Kubo wasn't playing around last week when he alluded to this event. But if this wasn't all just as planned as well and it ends up turning into a true "deicide", I'm gonna be livid to say the least. I also might actually be done with Bleach. Next chapter, I'm fully expecting Aizen to reveal that he purposely tricked Gin into thinking there was a way to escape hypnosis over the last century when in reality there still isn't and Gin's under an illusion right now.

In either case, Kubo, don't let me down now. You can't have mr just-as-planned get killed off to the most obvious backstabber in the series. I'd rather Don Kanonji kill off Aizen than this. Seriously. At least that would give me something to laugh about while I cry. But for now, I like this chapter. I like it very, very much. Haven't even read it yet either.
I`d rather see Gin killing Aizen then Ichigo plothaxing his way to victory