View Single Post
Old 2011-09-25, 16:33   Link #1534
magnuskn

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveMeKags View Post
What part of "this is an old post" did you miss? I'm over it. And if you hadn't noticed, I am melancholy for Frontier re-runs on my computer. So, quite honestly, I don't care if AxS is canon or shot into space and becomes satellites beaming in pictures of them, the fact remains that the series was a triangle ending with choice of girl and the MOVIES are AxS. And also, I don't see where you get canon because Kawamori has approved neither series nor movies canon as of yet.

Tell me WHERE, in an interview, you caught Kawamori saying the movie ending was canon. Because I never saw any interview that stated such. So, until furthermore, both versions (movie and series) are non-canon. Which, that being stated, makes the series fair-game to say Ranka won or Sheryl won.
Oh, gods, I am not believing that I get sucked into this again, but anybody who believes that the ending of the TV series was more inconclusive than the fact that they ended it before Alto could choose Sheryl has no idea whatsoever of storytelling. None. Zilch. Nada.

The only way that the story there would not end in SxA is if Alto crashed into Sheryl a few seconds after the "fade to black", killing her. The storytelling progression was as clear as pure water and it was screaming from the rooftops "Alto chose Sheryl!!!".