View Single Post
Old 2008-02-07, 15:14   Link #19395
Kagerou
"Begin, the operation!"
*Author

Send a message via MSN to Kagerou
Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
Actually, my OC Shamsel using a Device very similar to a Glaive called a Naginta.
...oh I am so gonna love it when Naomi and Shamsel meet.

Both: "...WE USE THE SAME DEVICES."
Shamsel: *thinking* Hey, she's kinda cute though.
Naomi: *thinking* Where's my brother?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelion Xgouki View Post
Guess it's time I start my own division...

Designation: Division 66, NERV

Affiliation: TSAB Ground Forces

Founded: May MC 071

Commander: Colonel Kouzou Fuyutsuki

HQ Location: Cranagan, Mid-Childa

Equipment: 1x XI Class Warship Longinus, 2x JF-700 Helicopter

Function: Locate, secure, and neutralize rogue Lost Logia/Relics within Mid-Childa as well as high-threat Lost Logia/Relics on other worlds.

History: Division 66 was founded in May MC 071 shortly after the airport disaster. Although it had been proposed just a month prior, the proximity and scale of the Lost Logia/Relic airport incident made it clear to the TSAB council that an organization would be necessary to police local threats to avoid another disaster. The original proposal was drafted and backed by Lt. General Regius Gaiz and as such is under the direct control of the TSAB Ground Forces. This also limited the range of movement of the organization to Mid-Childa, although a clause was later added to allow their jurisdiction to reach to other worlds should there be a potential high-level threat.

The overall division is quite small due to its specialized objectives. They occupy a single 2-story structure just outside the main TSAB Ground Forces HQ with a pair of hangers for the helicopters and a single training structure in the rear. As of their founding, the main forward forces consist of 1st LT. Shamsel Nagisa and 2nd LT. Ryotaro Nogami. Some questioned the use of an experimental system for such an organization, but they were all quickly dismissed by Lt. Gen. Gaiz saying that it was a proven system he had investigated himself and worthy of such a roll.

Despite the intentions of the division, there were several rumors questioning its founding. One sprung from the fact that, after being initially set aside by the Council as not a priority, the airport disaster occurred and practically paved the way for its rushed approval. Second was on the backer, Lt. Gen. Gaiz. Rumors already existed of his dislike for the Navy as well as of the young Hayate Yagami. Many found it odd for him to propose such a group when word spread of Hayate contemplating a similar division of her own.
I will be using this for the second half of Alpha. Just to warn you.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Liingo View Post
Oh just forget about my role in the whole thing why don't you Although admittedly by contribution to the end result was smaller than Tk's..
:3 I'm sorry Lii-kun. I knew you contributed, and for that I appreciate by the buckets-worth.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoweGear View Post
*Plays On The Road*

Now, for the 3rd Update to Atsuki Boukenshaa's Profile, here's Barrier Jacket, Fighting Style, Devices and Offensive Spells:

Spoiler for MASSIVE:

Next part, Defensive & Auxilliary Spells and Finishing Moves

*phew* That was long
XDDD Oh god, yes. The Belkarangers might also be showing up for the second half of Alpha.

@Thread: Yes, it's possible to do this, as for the second half of Alpha, the TSAB pulls in nearly every capable mage they have on hand, no matter their eccentricities. OFM, Aces, Wolkenritter, Belkaranger, Hotblood, Kamen Riders, whatever they have. This probably results in the kind of fight where you know they're in there, somewhere, but you don't know what they're doing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by XenahortCharybdis View Post
:
Spoiler for We don't all go to Ravenholm...:

That's one down. I got the Department name right, hopefully

I'll try to dig deep into my resources of weird mirror/crystal/(HAKU!!!!) related spell names and come up with something more detailed some time later, Chinese New Year Visitations take more of a toll on me than any kind of love I've ever had.

*I blame it on all. those. goodbyes.*
I like this character XD.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wild Goose View Post
Spoiler for Aku wo Tatsu Tsurugi:

To counter Lowe's Crack, I give this great crack! I shall place him into the OC! Who do you think he is? The awesome manliness that can beat Sentai! The Sword that cleaves evil!
*facepalm* Here we go again.

Quote:
Basically Kagerou started a trend for turning everyone in Nanoha into Super Sentai.
I didn't mean to. But I'm not complaining.

Quote:
Admiral Tigerclaw came in with hax and overpowered charecters and an insistence on a test unit having massive amounts of banned weaponry, TK tried to haxbust but somebody complained the haxbusting was offtopic...
And you must take his place.

Quote:
To counter ATC's ridiculously overpowered mecha suit (which would allow a C-rank to become A-rank and then be able to fire off S-rank spells with no problems), Kagerou created Ghost Armor, which basically is more feminine Ghost armor from Starcraft but modded to fit the OFM, granting no advantages except stealth and a seperate power supply from the Mage (using a dedicated system), with the drawbacks of a HUGE IR signature so the user can be seen with night vision gear. (and also because we needed something more suited for wetwork as normal barrier jackets aren't practical for blackops.) As a joke, he also had Lance Flight, the first users of Ghost Armor, do a mass-henshin sequence... which resulted in a deluge of crack-Sentai (Belkaranger, Numbarenger, Strikenger, Lancenger, etc etc.)
Who said Lancenger was a joke?

Quote:
Meanwhile, he's also writing MSLN Alpha, and posting scenes from Chapter 1, which can be found here, here and here., along with Vivio. He's also completed Bad Day for Bad Guys, which is part of a series of one-shots we're calling Prelude to Alpha.

As for me? I'm working on Prelude to Alpha, something called Rumination Sunset; Franz and one of his men discussing ethics and the TSAB and how they can sleep doing what they do.
Speaking of which, Scene 4 approaches.... *looks off into distant sunset*

Quote:
And Kagerou and I are working on making a new OC fanon thread; the first version of which will cover what has come to be known as Kerokanon. It's going to be fairly in-depth so as to give a quick overview/summary of OC timelines to newcomers. While Kagerou works on the Kerokanon timeline, I'm working on the OFM timeline.
Slow, hard work -_-

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reiji Tabibito View Post

So, the reason I've been gone for most of the week is due to a life crisis.

Not sure, but I think some of you know I'm a science major and work in a research lab.

Well, that's changed recently.

Apparently, labs at my school are only allowed a certain amount of personnel...which my former exceeded recently.

Result: they had to drop some people - on the order of 1 person.

And since they couldn't do that to any of the graduate students (Heaven Forbid!), it needed to be an undergrad.

Which turned out to be me because, in the words of the head cheese:

"You've been here the least amount of time, and you're leaving in a month or two. And besides, there's been no progress on your current project since December."

Never mind that I put in triple the amount of time my undergrad compatriots do.

Never mind that I'm a senior, who has learned & understands the concepts we're using, whereas all but one of my compatriots are just FRESHMEN.

Never mind that we've had TWO new transfer grad students who the head cheese COULD have sent elsewhere.

Never mind that the reason for lack of progress was faulty equipment, which is the better part of a decade old.

Never mind that I may be COMING BACK to this school when I'm a grad student.

And NEVER MIND that I'm the ONLY undergrad, and one of the three people (out of a dozen or so) that comes to work on the WEEKEND - which ANYONE with a passion for research SHOULD be doing.

No, screw that! Screw every reason to keep me!

I tried to convince the head chesse to keep me. I begged; I pleaded; I told him I'd double the hours I'm putting in NOW. I told him that if I was accepted at this grad school, I'd come and work in his lab. I told him that I had volunteered to give a presentation on the research I was doing for his lab for one of my classes.

Nothing. Nada. Zero.

Apparently, the only thing that matters is how much they can squeeze out of me.

And the truth is, this couldn't have come at a worse possible time.

Around here, February is the month that students apply to graduate schools. And a major part of that is having a letter of recommendation from a research professor in your major (non-research is okay, but less desirable). NOW, since I'm no longer officially part of the lab, the head cheese is under no obligations to write me one (and now, frankly, I'm not so sure I WANT one from him anyway). So, I've got to find a new lab - one that'll take someone about 2 months away from graduation, get in, and get a letter...

IN ABOUT 3 WEEKS.

Yeah, I'm probably screwed, no thanks to General Cheesehead.

And if you want to know what he looks like:

TRY THIS.

Oh yes, I'M PISSED.

ROYALLY!
Ouch, sorry to here that, Reiji.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Erio View Post

So the OFM is set in its own timeline? Hmm, and I was planning to mention it in my OC's profile...

My OC's were created for the canon timeline where Keroko exists (also known as Kerokanon)... does the OFM exist in that timeline? If it does, is it different from what you have now?
Oh, no, by timeline, he means working on an actual physical timeline of events XD. I'm sorta working on the official "Kerokanon" timeline, and may post one, one day -_-.