View Single Post
Old 2011-10-04, 14:52   Link #486
Allen
メインヒロイン

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chaos2Frozen View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by articuzwolf View Post
btw what is this 'gutei' means? some kind of nickname?
The Chinese translation has it as "silly brother" I think... Well, it's something-brother that's for sure
The kanji for "gutei" is 愚弟, so "silly brother" is a good translation. It would be perfect if it was "silly younger brother", but it's kind of big for a nickname

Quote:
Originally Posted by octoberasian View Post
Really, I'm thinking the author was on something when he wrote this.
Haha, in fact the author of the LNs (Kawakami Minoru) already had ideas about his stories when he was in the junior high. But he couldn't write because he didn't have enough knowledge, so he studied, studied and what we got was something crazy like this. The sequence of his series are:

FORTH (連射王) -> AHEAD (Owari no Chronicle)-> EDGE -> *GENESIS (Kyoukai Senjou no Horizon) -> OBSTACLE (Obstacle Overture) -> CITY (Toshi Series)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mechalord View Post
Some kid with earrings is supposed to be someone important but he still has to go to class?
Yes. All the important people are "students" in Horizon.

Quote:
Originally Posted by tsunade666 View Post
I watched the raw and understand a little and after watching the subs I understand a bit but still it's a mess with the part when Toori shows up until the ending kicks in. What the heck is happening? like confession to Horizon? and the original is already dead and the one in the bakery is a fake and just created?
There was a question exactly like yours on the Q&A of the first episode in the 2ch thread. The answer is like most of the others: "You'll know later, so you don't have to worry about this now."
Allen is offline   Reply With Quote