View Single Post
Old 2010-09-05, 01:16   Link #157
Midnight Commander

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
though since Minato couldn't even get Madara to break routine.....[]
Hm, it seemed like it was *Madara* that couldn't get Madara to break routine. He seems to be pretty limited in regards to fighting techniques.

Quote:
Originally Posted by james0246 View Post
(not that the two figths will be necessarily comparable)...
Call me crazy but I believe this fight just might be much better. The flashback was pretty epic, but mostly because of Minato, the things at stake (Naruto & Kushina), and all the emotional build up, lets just be honest here, the fight really wasn't a big deal. Madara did nothing special really, and in fact he looked pretty lack luster considering who he is supposed to be. Again, I really hope he is severely weakened and isn't anywhere near his true power level, because I don't see the big deal in Naruto (or Sasuke for that matter) beating this guy as he is; especially after watching him being defeated so easily. Konan was easily neutralized by Jiraiya and i understand why people are pessimistic about this match up, but I really have my hopes up. Konan will be fighting for Nagato in a way, and she really seems to have conviction (and an ace up her sleeve). Regardless of what happens, I actually think this will be an entertaining fight, I bet more entertaining than Madara being beaten in a flash - pardon the pun.
Midnight Commander is offline   Reply With Quote