View Single Post
Old 2012-02-14, 14:29   Link #189
23 gundam fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by TimeMask View Post

The pic above shows how Naruto doesn't get new outfits but Sasuke does (all the time) so its surprising that Kishi didn't give EMS Sasuke a new outfit since Sasuke gets a new outfit when he gets a new power up and EMS is a big power-up / change for him.

It makes me think there may be a time-skip were Sasuke gets a new outfit as well as Naruto but the pic above doesn't include Naruto's cloak for some reason.
i dont want to get my rant on again about this, but for me its not about how many outfits sasuke has got. its about how bad the outfits look, other than his akatski outfit(which only works because it covers up the outfit he has on) everyone in part 2 naruto has some really good outfits expect for. . . wait for it sasuke. i agree a madara type of outfit would be kick ass. and now that we are getting closer to the big bad showdown, the time is right to bust out with a new look. look at naruto supe up outfits in his other power up states. to me that is a new outfit. so with sasuke now pimping out ems, seems to me it is time.
23 gundam fan is offline   Reply With Quote