View Single Post
Old 2012-04-07, 21:04   Link #58
Thess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yuutsu View Post
Uh... I don't know if I would choose those words to describe how Goldy views Kirei, or treats him.
He's the only one who has asked him what does he want and if he's satisfied with what he has. Not even his father has ever bothered to reach out for him like that or Tokiomi. This is a man who lives in non stop constant agony.

Sure, he's fun, but he is helping him to be happy. He'll even offer him the Grail in episode 12 in some way. Something he considers his and wouldn't share with others. Kirei bitched at him, sassed him, called him evil and dismissed him. But look at the way Gilgamesh talks to him? He's familiar and polite and tolerant, unlike the tone he uses with the other people (or Tokiomi, to see an obvious difference. If Tokiomi ever rose his voice in that insolent way, he would have eaten a sword).

He is kind to the subjects who have proved their worth to him. Not just Kotomine, but also the servants in his old kingdom (see UBW musing for this or HA in general).

"Who would understand you after I die? Who else would march forward by your side?"

Last edited by Thess; 2012-04-07 at 21:14.
Thess is offline   Reply With Quote