View Single Post
Old 2008-09-15, 07:09   Link #983
monir
cho~ kakkoii

Quote:
Suppose someone out there actually does hate her because her being a romantic potential? *In their eyes* Should their reasons be deleted because it's not a "Shipping thread"? I don't want any beef...I am just asking a question
And to answer your question, let me worry about it. As long as you aren't one of those posters, you've got nothing to worry about. Also, please deal with any personal issues with any poster in the PM instead of bringing it to the open forums.

I was tempted to remove this string of coversation by thinking it's another one of those shipping-in-disguise (I wasn't too far removed ), but after reading Debbiechan and Sinta in response to Kakashi's post, I'll leave those posts intact. Please stick to the discussion without bringing shipping on the table. If you are wrecking your brain for trying to figure out how to do that, then you've my sympathy. Also be warned, stay away from this thread or any other, if you've shipping in mind. You won't have to deal with me.