View Single Post
Old 2009-05-16, 18:58   Link #61
Starry Dust
Lurkin' in ur threadz.

Holy cow.
I have to thank some people for explaining the NEET thing in this episode because I kept on scratching my head thinking Hirasawa was crazy acting proud of being a "go-getter NEET?" when I thought it was a bad thing to be in the first place ( considering what Ohsugi said in episode 5 )

Anywayz, another informative episode. It wasn't weak...it just wasn't as captivating as the other episodes. I don't expect every episode to be perfect though ^^
But if Eden is all about recycling stuff and putting so-called NEET activities/people into good use, why did Ohsugi join in the first place? From out of the whole group, he seems to be the only one who has that brain-washed mind of being the typical business man in a suit working day-in and day-out becoming one with society. Did he like missed the memo on what Eden was about I can understand Saki because she just doesn't want to be a burden to Ryousuke and her sister anymore and such but him? (....maybe he joined only for Saki heh )

And I'm starting to think the term "Johnny" is more as an inside joke among the creators or show. I know it's used as another word for penis but it's been used so vaguely now lol. I can't help but chuckle every time I hear it.